Our mission is to improve the world one family dinner at a time
THE SCRAMBLE CARES ABOUT:
- Encouraging family mealtime – We believe family dinners nourish bodies, minds and relationships.
- Promoting healthy meals for children – We believe every child needs and deserves nutritious foods.
- Supporting local farmers – We promote seasonal fruits and vegetables and support local farms and businesses.
- Reducing our environmental footprint – We believe in doing our part for Mother Earth and her inhabitants by promoting less waste, eating less meat, reducing pesticides by eating more organic foods, and favoring sustainable fish.
- Our Community – We believe in giving back to our communities and the families who entrust us with their dinner night after night.
Enter your email and you will get everything you need to help you meet the challenge:
- A Family Challenge Checklist: print it out, post it on refrigerator, and check off family meals as you go along.
- 4 weeks of family dinner recipes, including side dishes and grocery lists, so you can save time and money by making just one grocery trip each week. (You’ll get the first plan now and then each week for a month.)
- More tips and tools for healthy family eating