The Scramble Meal Planning System: New and Improved!
It’s hard to believe that I started The Scramble 9 years ago this month. In those days, the Scramble meal plans, recipes and grocery lists were bundled into a pdf document and emailed to our then small pool of subscribers every Wednesday morning. Back then, I needed to describe “meal planning” and even “online business” to interested customers and the press.
We have come a long way since 2003 and The Scramble website itself has undergone three complete overhauls to keep up with new technology and, most importantly, your ideas for making dinner prep even easier and less stressful for your family.
We have been collecting your feedback and suggestions from emails, surveys and Facebook posts and I am proud to announce the next phase in a new and improved Scramble service. Now when you access your Scramble membership, you will be able to:
- Change the number of servings per recipe. Now you can enter the number of servings you want to make and the recipe and grocery list will automatically adjust!
- Share recipe comments with other Scramblers. You can add comments directly to recipes as well as read comments by other Scramblers.
- View recipe photos. Many recipes now have photos so you can see what the final dish looks like – and maybe get some inspiration for table presentation.
- Delete items from your Scramble grocery list. Now before printing, you can delete ingredients you have on hand.
- View Weight Watchers points. We now include Weight Watchers points for all main dishes and mains + sides. (Note: the actual WW calculation is super secret but we have devised a close approximation – within one point of the WW official site.)
You should also notice:
- Improved readability. You can now print your recipes in a variety of font sizes. The screens have also been redesigned for easier readability of recipe titles.
- New newsletter look. The redesigned newsletters will include lots of sanity-saving tips, product suggestions, and ideas for making your breakfasts, lunches and snacks healthier and tastier, too!
- More inspiration. On the recipe search page, we have included the most popular Scramble recipes and my latest blog posts.
Thank YOU for all your great suggestions and please keep them coming as we continue to improve The Scramble. We couldn’t make any of this happen without your continued support, so thank you for joining us on this journey to healthier, easier and more delicious family meals.
« Learning at the Dinner Table