A Menu Plan That Saves Money on Groceries
My clients love your service and I recommend it often. My clients regularly save $200-300 per month with your menu planning service. –Susan Bross, Financial Counselor
Are you looking for ways to cut your household spending? Do you want to spend less money on take out and eating out? Do you worry about the hundreds of dollars that you throw away each month on spoiled or uneaten food at home?
The Scramble helps you save money on your food bill:
- Less waste – with a weekly plan and organized shopping list, you only buy what you will prepare and eat
- Fewer car trips – you only need to shop once a week, with no forgotten ingredients
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables – cost less and taste better
- Bulk purchase – the Scramble’s recommended Well-stocked Kitchen helps you take advantage of store specials with commonly used ingredients you will truly use
- Frozen food — fish, chicken and vegetables in the off-season often have the same nutritional value as fresh but are less expensive and can be stored longer with less waste.
- Less meat – the Scrambles uses many non-meat proteins like beans, eggs and tofu – economical and healthy
- Leftovers – many Scramblers take leftovers to work for a healthy lunch or freeze meals for those crazy-busy nights
Want more ideas to save money on your family food budget? Invest in the Scramble – you’ll be amazed at the savings.
Hi Aviva, I just wanted to let you know our family is loving the scramble, as you may know I am a returning member. About a year ago we quit our subscription to save money, HA, in reality it has cost us probably twice as much money for our grocery bills while we were off the scramble. My wife and I love the vegetarian dishes as well as the meat dishes. Even our daughter loves the variety of each week, and has fun learning to cook new things. Having a pre-printed shopping list, great selection and wonderful recipes has definitely won over our family back to the scramble. Thanks. –Dan, Jayme and Lauren Nelson
I’m saving money and we’re eating healthy food! When I read that I’d save money by making a menu plan and shopping once a week, I thought, “Well, maybe. But who has time to make a menu plan?” My skeptical husband said, “Well that’s $54.50 wasted.” Within a week he was singing a different tune. He told a friend, “I’m eating like a king! I feel so guilty, I’m doing dishes to help out!” I am saving shocking amounts of money since we have stopped eating out and the impulse buying is limited during my once a week trip! Thank you from the whole family, for this life changing service! –Laurie M., Pueblo, Colorado
Enter your email and you will get everything you need to help you meet the challenge:
- A Family Challenge Checklist: print it out, post it on refrigerator, and check off family meals as you go along.
- 4 weeks of family dinner recipes, including side dishes and grocery lists, so you can save time and money by making just one grocery trip each week. (You’ll get the first plan now and then each week for a month.)
- More tips and tools for healthy family eating