Time Saving Menu Planning with 30 Minutes Meals
I can’t tell you how pleased my husband and I are with this site! I’ve told everyone I know about it. My husband and I both work, and we both love to cook. We’re focused on presenting healthy meals to our 2 year old daughter, and your site has given us so much time back in the week. No longer do I have to browse recipes, then work out a grocery list — your site does it all for us. And the meals are awesome! My husband tells me he’s lost 3 pounds since we started cooking your dinners — I have as well — and we don’t even feel like we are dieting. Thank you for my time back, and the awesome dinners we’ve been creating! –Lea S., Rockwell, Texas
What REALLY takes up time when it comes to getting dinner on the table?
- Time to decide what to make for dinner
- Time to gather all the ingredients – or run out to the store for missing ones
- Time to prep, marinate (the recipe didn’t include THAT time), cook
- Time to decide on and prepare balanced side dishes
- Time for interruptions from needy kids and ringing phones
The Scramble saves you precious time with a streamlined system for fast and easy dinners every night:
- The Scramble give you a ready-made dinner plan for the week, including side dishes and grocery list
- All Scramble recipes are 30-minutes or less of actual work for you
- Super Scramble recipes can be prepared in 20 minutes or less
- Many recipes can be prepared ahead of time or are perfect for a slow cooker.
- All recipes come with tips for timing sides, etc. so your entire meal comes out fast and delicious. (Click here for the article 7 Steps to Keeping The Six O’Clock Scramble on Schedule)
- Do Ahead Tips on all recipes so you can get dinner started in the morning or night before.
- Recipes and instructions easy enough to delegate to a nanny, teen, spouse or other helper
- An organized grocery list so you always have on-hand all the ingredients you need for a week of meals.
See how much time you save with Scramble meal planning.
I wouldn’t be able to survive without your service. I am working full-time, writing my Ph.D. dissertation, raising 3 children, and we have just made a major cross-country move. Could life be any more stressful? But I can come home, pull out what I need for dinner, and have a well-balanced healthy and delicious dinner on the table in minutes. Your menus satiate 6 very different palates night after night and bring some peace to our corner of the universe. I can’t thank you enough. –Chris Munson, Lawrence, Kansas
Allow me to thank you from the bottom of my mommy heart for this wonderful website that you put together for multi-tasking moms like me all over the world! The menu that comes with alternate ingredients, side dishes and automatic grocery list is heaven sent! The best part is, my family eats healthy and they love the taste! I’ve saved on time, energy and money, and no leftovers so far! –Michelle C.
Enter your email and you will get everything you need to help you meet the challenge:
- A Family Challenge Checklist: print it out, post it on refrigerator, and check off family meals as you go along.
- 4 weeks of family dinner recipes, including side dishes and grocery lists, so you can save time and money by making just one grocery trip each week. (You’ll get the first plan now and then each week for a month.)
- More tips and tools for healthy family eating