Have you resolved to eat healthier, fresher food, and to create more family time around the dinner table in 2013?
It’s a wonderful goal, but too often that vision is squeezed out by the everyday realities of crazy schedules, tempting but unhealthy fatty or processed foods, and picky eaters. The Six O’Clock Scramble makes it not only possible, but easy, for thousands of families to get healthy, delicious family-friendly dinners on the table each and every night.
Four Weekly Prizes and one Grand Prize
Joining the Six O’Clock Scramble’s healthy family dinner planning service is the quickest and easiest way to reach your healthy easting goals for your family. To give you even more tools and incentives, every Friday in January The Scramble will be awarding great prizes to inspire health and wellness for you and your family this year!
January 11th: Healthy Eating Breakfast Basket
- A 5 lb. case of Medjool dates from Natural Delights.
- New Whipped Honey and other sweeteners (2 variety packs) from Madhava Sweetners.
- One box of Non-Dairy NuGO Slim Nutrition Bars (6 Espresso and 6 Crunchy Peanut Butter) – the revolutionary low sugar bar, no maltitol! NuGo is the only company to make REAL dark chocolate coated protein bars for many lifestyles. Continental US residents only.
- CalNaturale Svelte premium protein shakes offering 11g of protein, 5g of fiber and 6g of sugar. Prize includes 2 of each flavor, 6 shakes total, and is available to US prize winners only.
- Two variety packs of Seven Sundays Muesli.
January 18th: Healthy Eating Lunch Basket
- A mixed case of yummy snacking chips (sea salt and sweet potato tortilla chips) from Late July Organic Snacks.
- A Complete Easy Lunchbox system: container set and cooler bag (winner can choose color) and mini-dippers – US residents only.
- A case of Mom Made Foods meals which includes nine delicious, easy kid-friendly meals.
- A case of delicious Pirate’s Booty.
- Annie Chun’s Healthy Asian Prize Pack including Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles, Pad Thai Sauce, and Noodle Bowl Soup.
January 25th: Healthy Eating Dinner Basket
- 2 year membership to The Six O’Clock Scramble family meal planning service.
- A variety pack of delicious, nutritious Tuscan Fields Farro organic side dishes or meal starters.
- 2 Rainbow Kits and 5 Rainbow Bunch Books from Today I Ate a Rainbow to help you get your kids to eat their veggies.
- A Better Bean Co. variety pack of 5 flavors of “rethought” beans (or VIP coupons to purchase at your local store).
- 5 Gardein Deliciously Meatless Meals.
February 1st: Healthy Eating Snack Basket
- Variety of Honest Tea and Honest Kids (sorry but we can’t ship to Alaska or Hawaii)
- Prize pack from Sabra Hummus: includes 5 VIP coupons, a Sabra stylus and a Sabra iPad stand.
- Six (6) months of FREE DOLE Bananas ($52) + Yonanas frozen treat maker ($49.95) = $101.95 from DOLE Bananas.
- Five (5) DOLE Salads blends or all-natural kits ($4.95/each) = $24.75.
- Beanitos snacking chips.
February 1st: Healthy Eating Grand Prize
Note: All entries will be included in the drawing for the grand prize.
- Grand prize: A 3 piece non-stick (PFOA-free) Fry Pan and Casserole set from Swiss Diamond with a retail value of $360!
Sign Up for Free Healthy Eating Tips with the #Scramble Challenge
Sign up here at the right and you’ll get our “50 Mix and Match Healthy Snacks and Lunches List”. Each week we’ll email you additional stress-busting tips to sneak more nutrition into your family meals:
- January 2: Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- January 9: 50 Healthy Lunch and Snack Ideas, Mix and Match
- January 16: Slow Cooker Tips and Tricks
- January 23: 10 Healthy, Energizing Pick-me-up Snacks for Adults
Earn Tickets to Win Healthy Eating Prizes with the #Scramble Challenge
Every week we will be drawing winners for healthy eating prizes (see below). You get “raffle tickets” for performing any and all of these activities:
- Signing up at the right for our Healthy Eating Tips! (1 ticket)
- Buying a Scramble membership – for yourself or as a gift (1 ticket per month of membership) – Use the promo code SCRAMBLECHALLENGE13 and we’ll give you 15% off.
- Submitting a photo of your Scramble meal (or your family enjoying dinner) via Facebook (5 tickets per photo)
- Commenting on or Sharing on the Scramble Challenge Facebook post for the day (Jan 9-30) (1 ticket per comment/share)
- Tweeting #ScrambleChallenge or retweeting @thescramble
- Commenting on the Scramblog (1 ticket per comment)
- Rating a Scramble recipe that you have prepared (members only, 1 ticket per recipe)
All winners will be selected using random.org.