We love to work with Partners Supporting Working Parents and Healthy Families
Corporate Wellness / Working Parent Initiatives
Many companies are looking for proactive ways to improve employee nutrition and health and support working parents.
- Workshops and webinars. Looking for a new and engaging option for your Lunch n Learn program? Want to help your employees to eat more healthfully? Whether you are looking for a one-time presentation or a wellness series, The Scramble can create a customized program to fit your organization’s needs. Topics include: meals in minutes, eating for health and happiness, raising healthy eaters, and live cooking demonstrations.
- Wellness programs. Giveaways, raffles, and special contests encourage excitement and employee participation in healthy eating. And we make the entire program easy for you – creating emails, articles for your employee newsletters, and even social media outreach to ensure your program is a success.
Meal Plan and Recipe Licensing
- Recipes (especially those that are both easy and nutritious) are known to drive many consumer decisions regarding food purchases. We can assemble a collection of recipes that meet your target dietary and taste preferences. You can then use these recipes as a “sticky” attraction for your website, newsletter, or other.
- Giveaways Do you want to expand your reach with an energized consumer community? Sponsor a giveaway event on our very active Facebook and Instagram Pages and/or through our substantial and engaged email list.
- Articles in The Scramble newsletter Sponsor an article or review in our weekly e-newsletter.
Jessica Braider has made numerous public appearances, including leading workshops and cooking demonstrations promoting healthy meals and family cooking.
Tailored Written Content for Print and Online
Jessica Braider is a long-time food blogger and can create compelling content tailored to your needs.