Blueberry Basil and Lemon Smoothie
This flavor combination is summery and refreshing, perfect before or after a workout or a walk. The herbs make it extra fragrant, and the yogurt and banana make the smoothie creamy.
- 1 cup plain yogurt Greek or traditional
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 lemon with the rind if you have a powerful blender (if not just use juice)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1 small cucumber halved (about 6 inches long)
- 1 banana preferably frozen
- 1-3 Tbsp. sugar to taste (optional)
Nutritional Information per Serving (% based upon Daily Values):
Calories 122, Total Fat 2.5g, 4%, Saturated Fat 1.5g, 7%, Cholesterol 8mg, 2.5%, Sodium 31.5mg, 1.5%, Carbohydrate 24g, 8%, Dietary Fiber 4g, 15%, Sugar 15g, Protein 3.5g
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!