Crunchy Veggie Wraps
- 4 oz. chive or vegetable cream cheese or light Laughing Cow garlic and herb spreadable cheese
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (use wheat/gluten free, if needed)
- 2 cups shredded carrots about 2 carrots, matchstick cut
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 - 2 cucumber peeled (if desired) and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing (store-bought or homemade) see directions below for homemade directions
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese or spreadable cheese on each tortilla.
- Fill each tortilla with about ¼ cup shredded carrots, a couple of slices of avocado and cucumber, and a 1 tsp. drizzle of Caesar dressing.
- Fold up the bottom of the tortilla and roll them up as tightly as possible, letting the colorful vegetables peek out of the top. Enjoy immediately.
Caesar Dressing Directions
- Whisk together 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1/2 tsp. minced garlic (about 1 clove), 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon), 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 tsp. anchovy paste (or use soy sauce for a vegetarian alternative).