Homemade Ranch Dressing with Carrots and Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. reduced fat buttermilk
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives minced
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. carrots cut into sticks (or use 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets and steamed for 1 – 2 minutes until just bright green)
- In a serving bowl or jar, whisk the sour cream through black pepper together with a fork. Serve with fresh vegetables and store any leftovers in a jar for up to 3 days.
Calories 69, Total Fat 4.5g, 7%, Saturated Fat 1g, 5.5%, Cholesterol 4mg, 1.5%, Sodium 128mg, 5.5%, Carbohydrate 7g, 2.5%, Dietary Fiber 2g, 7.5%, Sugar 3.5g, Protein 1g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!