You are going to love this recipe for peach-mango bellini cocktails! They are so sweet, tangy, bubbly and fruity, they go down way too easily so be sure to make plenty.
- 2 cups frozen or fresh peach slices 8 oz. pitted
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh mango chunks
- 1/2 cup triple sec or peach liqueur
- 1 bottle prosecco
- fresh mint for garnish optional
- In a blender, puree the peaches, mango, and triple sec until smooth. (At this point you can refrigerate or freeze it.) When you are ready to serve, put about 3 Tbsp. of the puree in the bottle of each champagne glass, top it with prosecco and give it a little stir. Garnish with mint, if desired.
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!