Scramble Recipes are Tested and Rated by Families like Yours
Our daily and weekly lives have become infinitely better since I became a subscriber. We eat good healthy fresh food every night, I feel confident as a cook because your recipes are totally idiot proof and tell me how to do all the little things I didn’t know how to do before, and I save hours a week! –Heather Reynolds, Honolulu, Hawaii
Each Scramble recipe goes through a rigorous process of testing and rating:
- Aviva creates and collects quick dinner recipes either by experimenting in her kitchen or modifying recipes sent by subscribers and friends.
- Recipes are adjusted to meet Scramble standards of easy (10 ingredients or less, 30 minutes or less preparation), healthy (whole grains, lower fat, less processed), family-friendly (not too spicy or unusual) and delicious!
- Once the recipe meets these standards, it enters the testing phase. Scramble test families rate each meal on its flavor, ease of preparation and accuracy of directions.
- Our registered dietitian then conducts a full nutritional analysis.
- A Scramble recipe is born and placed in The Six O’Clock Scramble® family meal planning database.
- Scramble members can each rate recipes as their family tries them. You can view and sort recipes by these ratings.
Sign up for the Scramble free trial today for family-tested recipes.
Enter your email and you will get everything you need to help you meet the challenge:
- A Family Challenge Checklist: print it out, post it on refrigerator, and check off family meals as you go along.
- 4 weeks of family dinner recipes, including side dishes and grocery lists, so you can save time and money by making just one grocery trip each week. (You’ll get the first plan now and then each week for a month.)
- More tips and tools for healthy family eating