Oooey, gooey goodness! That is the best way we can think to describe this super simple dessert. And the best part? You can have your kids make it on their own!
- 4 bananas
- 2 - 4 Tbsp. peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup mini-marshmallows optional
- 4 tsp. mini chocolate chips optional
- On a microwave-safe plate or bowl, slice the bananas most of the way through lengthwise and fill each with 1/2 - 1 Tbsp. of peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp. of mini marshmallows, and/or 1 tsp. chocolate chips.
- Heat the bananas in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds per banana or until the chocolate chips are melty.
- Mash, if desired, and enjoy with a spoon!
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 176, Total Fat: 6g, 9%; Saturated Fat: 2g, 8.5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 40mg, 1.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 32g, 10.5%; Dietary Fiber: 4g, 14.5%; Sugar: 18g; Protein: 4g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!