Blended Iced Mocha
This is a fun, super simple homemade version of a blended ice mocha-- the perfect treat on a hot day!
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 tsp. instant coffee regular or decaf
- 1 cup low fat milk (or use any variety)
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup or more to taste
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. sugar or 1 packet Splenda or Equal (optional)
- Blend everything in a standing blender until smooth. Drizzle a little more chocolate syrup on top, if desired. Enjoy immediately!
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!