Chocolate Cherry Chia Smoothies
If chocolate and cherry is a combo you love, then this super healthy smoothie is going to make your day! Rich in antioxidants and big on flavor, this is a smoothie you'll come back to over and over again.
- 1 cup almond, soy, or cow’s milk
- 2 - 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cherries
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds or ground flax seeds optional
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 206, Total Fat: 5g, 8%; Saturated Fat: 3g, 14%; Cholesterol: 12mg, 4%; Sodium: 54mg, 2%; Total Carbohydrate: 40g, 13%; Dietary Fiber: 6g, 24%; Sugar: 27g; Protein: 7g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!