Cucumber Lime Elation Smoothie
This Cucumber-Lime Elation Smoothie is one of our favorite smoothies - it's so flavorful that even the most skeptical of smoothie drinkers will be hooked!
- 2 cups plain or strawberry or raspberry-flavored lowfat kefir or use almond milk
- 1 small cucumber peeled if desired, and cut into several chunks
- 1 mango preferably frozen
- 1 frozen banana or avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- handful of fresh basil
- handful of fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds optional
- 3 slices fresh ginger optional
- Blend everything together and enjoy!
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 148, Total Fat: 1g, 1%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 4.5%; Cholesterol: 5mg, 1.5%; Sodium: 66mg, 3%; Total Carbohydrate: 30g, 10%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 10%; Sugar: 23g; Protein: 7g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!