Peanut Butter Bites
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder or use powdered (confectioner’s) sugar (optional)
- Put the oats in a food processor and pulse until they are a coarse texture, but not quite powdery.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter (or other nut butter) and honey and mix until it forms a dough. (Add a little water if it is too dry).
- Put the cocoa powder or powdered sugar (optional) in a small shallow dish.
- With wet hands, roll 10 – 15 small balls of dough.
- Roll the balls in the cocoa powder or powdered sugar (optional) and serve immediately or refrigerate, tightly covered, for up to a week.