Grilled or Broiled Asparagus
Grilled vegetables are easy and delicious side dishes when you’ve already got the grill fired up. Grilled asparagus is so easy to make, and the slow heat concentrates the flavors and makes a beautiful presentation. If you can’t grill, then broiling works well, too!
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic (about 1 clove)
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- Preheat the grill or broiler. Trim the ends of the asparagus spears and lay them in a flat dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and lemon pepper seasoning. Drizzle the oil mixture over the asparagus and stir them to coat.
- Grill them on a vegetable or fish grilling tray or broil them on a baking sheet for 10 – 15 minutes, flipping once, until they are tender.
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!