Mediterranean 7-Layer Dinner Dip
- 1 1/2 cups hummus
- 1/2 cucumber peeled if desired and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts lightly toasted
- 6 cups pieces naan or pita bread or use 3 cups pita chips
- Spread the hummus an 8- or 9-inch round dish or pie plate, and top it with the remaining ingredients in order. Meanwhile, warm the naan or pita in the oven at 300 degrees for 5 – 7 minutes. Scoop up the mixture with naan or pita bread or pita chips, or wrap the dip in a piece of naan and enjoy as a sandwich.
Calories 307, Total Fat 22.5g, 35%, Saturated Fat 4.5g, 21.5%, Cholesterol 11mg, 3.5%, Sodium 615.5mg, 25.5%, Carbohydrate 83g, 27.5%, Dietary Fiber 12.5g, 49%, Sugar 3g, Protein 8.5g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!