Oven-Baked Dark Chocolate S’mores
This make-at-home version of the camping trip classic will bring joy to all, no matter the weather (Bonus: they’re only 200 calories each, not bad for a rich and satisfying dessert).
- 4 graham crackers
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 ounce small squares dark chocolate about 1 total
- Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 450 degrees.
- Put 4 graham cracker halves on a silicone- or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow, and transfer it to the oven.
- After 4 – 5 minutes, when the marshmallows are puffy and starting to brown, remove them from the oven.
- Top the marshmallows with a small square of chocolate and the other graham cracker halves. Allow to cool for a minute, then press down and enjoy.
Nutritional Information per Serving (% based upon Daily Values): Calories 200, Total Fat 9.5g, 15%, Saturated Fat 6g, 29%, Cholesterol 3.5mg, 1%, Sodium 99mg, 4%, Carbohydrate 32g, 10.5%, Dietary Fiber 2.5g, 10%, Sugar 22g, Protein 2.5g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!