Peanut Dipping Sauce
This super simple dip is fantastic with all sorts of foods from crudite to grilled meat or tofu to pretzels.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce (use wheat/gluten-free if needed), or use any variety
- 1 lime juice only, about 2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger peeled and chopped, or use 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlic minced, about 2 tsp.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!