Savory Surprise Popcorn
My boys and I enjoy popcorn almost every day as an after school snack and this is now our go-to version. The other day, my 11-year-old had a friend over and as I was getting ready to make popcorn, he said, “can you please make the version with that new amazing spice?” He meant the NanoSalad!
- 2/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine melted
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast or more to taste
- 2 tsp. NanoSalad or more to taste
- ½ tsp. kosher salt, sea salt, or another coarse salt or more to taste
- Pop the popcorn on the stove, in an air popper, or in a brown paper bag in the microwave.
- Toss the popcorn with the melted butter or margarine and then with the nutritional yeast, NanoSalad, and salt.
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!