Pomegranate Raspberry Fizz
Fizzy and fun, this is the perfect drink for any celebration. Make without the vodka for a fun kid-friendly cocktail.
- 2 Tbsp. raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- 4 oz. pomegranate liqueur
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 lime use juice of one lime and save the other for garnish
- 6 - 8 oz. seltzer
- Divide the fruit between two high ball glasses, add 2 oz. of the liqueur to each, and let it soak for a few minutes if time allows. Add 2 oz. of vodka and half of the lime juice to each glass and stir. Then add 1/2 cup of ice to each glass and seltzer to fill the glass. Garnish with a slice of lime.
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Calories: 342kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gSodium: 41mgPotassium: 256mgFiber: 7gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 77IUVitamin C: 50mgCalcium: 63mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!