Caramel Apple Martinis
Try this fun cocktail out for your next holiday gathering.
- 4 oz. spiced apple cider Trader Joe’s sells it in large bottles during the holiday season
- 2 oz. salted caramel vodka I use Stoli Salted Karamel
- 1/2 lemon juice only, about 2 oz.
- 1 cup ice
- Whipped cream
- Salted caramel sauce warmed
- Shake together the first four ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice; Strain the liquid into a martini glass. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of salted caramel sauce.
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!