Red, White, and Blueberry Salad
This fun, fruity salad is perfect for celebrating the 4th of July, but can also be enjoyed all summer long!
- 8 oz. spring mix baby lettuce or arugula
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, top the lettuce, berries, cheese and nuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, and oil and season it with a pinch of ground cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Toss gently with the dressing just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 195, Total Fat: 14g, 21.5%; Saturated Fat: 4g, 20%; Cholesterol: 17mg, 5.5%; Sodium: 245mg, 10%; Total Carbohydrate: 15g, 5%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 0%; Sugar: 9g; Protein: 5g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
July 4th Burger and Salad Recipes
Tuesday 5th of January 2021
[…] 1. Red, White and Blueberry Salad 2.Greek Chopped Salad 3. Roasted Sweet Potato and Spinach Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing 4. Fresh Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad with Shrimp 5. Spinach and Quinoa Salad with Toasted Cashews and Dried Cranberries […]
How to Make The Perfect Salad (Or at Least a Really Great One!)
Monday 10th of August 2020
[…] Red, White and Blueberry Salad: If you enjoy fruit in your salad, then this one is for you! With two types of berries, you are sure to get some fun flavorful bites. But we also can’t forget the creamy, salty goat cheese, which takes this salad to greatness. […]