Red, White, and Blueberry Salad
- 8 oz. spring mix baby lettuce or arugula
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, top the lettuce, berries, cheese and nuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, and oil and season it with a pinch of ground cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Toss gently with the dressing just before serving.