Snow or Sugar Snap Peas with Shallots
Crunchy, a little sweet, and super fun to eat.
- 1 - 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cloves shallot minced, or use 1/2 onion, 2garlic, or 2 green onions
- 8 - 12 oz. snow or sugar snap peas
- 1/8 tsp. salt or to taste
- In a medium to large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and cook them, stirring frequently, for 1 - 2 minutes until they just start to brown.
- Add the snow peas or sugar snap peas and continue sautéing, stirring frequently, for 1 - 2 minutes until they are tender-crisp. Season with salt and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 49, Total Fat: 2g, 2%; Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 43mg, 2%; Total Carbohydrate: 8g, 2.5%; Dietary Fiber: 2g, 9%; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 3g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!