How to Cook Spaghetti Squash in the Microwave AND a Spaghetti Squash Recipe with Basil, Garlic and Parmesan Cheese
How to Roast Vegetables: 7 Secrets to Making Perfect Roasted Vegetables Every Time.
You can roast any vegetable, including carrots, broccoli, potatoes, Brussels sprouts, onions or green beans, and roasting them makes them perfectly crisp on the outside, tender on the inside, and a little bit sweet from the caramelization in the oven. It’s the best way to get your family to eat—and love--their vegetables.
How to Roast Vegetables: 7 Secrets to Making Perfect Roasted Vegetables
- Use a rimmed baking sheet. You can use parchment paper or foil on pan for easier cleanup, but it’s not necessary
- Use high heat (450) and roast in the center of the oven
- Cut the vegetables into even pieces. The smaller they are, the faster they will cook.
- Don’t crowd the vegetables—spread them evenly and give them a little space
- Toss with oil (1 - 2 Tbsp. for 1 lb. of vegetables) and salt (1/4 – 1/2 tsp.) (plus other seasonings if desired) in a bowl or directly on the pan with...