No more heavy, overly creamy coleslaw - this takes coleslaw to a whole new level.
- 12 oz. broccoli slaw or coleslaw (sold with bagged salads)
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Chinese or Dijon mustard (use wheat/gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce (or use any variety) (use wheat/gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds (store-bought or homemade)
- Put the broccoli slaw or coleslaw in a serving bowl. In a measuring cup or small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing over the slaw and toss it thoroughly. You can prepare it and store it in the refrigerator up to 2 days in advance.
Scramble Flavor Booster: Other good mix-ins include toasted almonds, dried cranberries, slivered red onions, or scallions. Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 106, Total Fat: 8g, 12%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 6%; Cholesterol: 3mg, 1%; Sodium: 185mg, 8%; Total Carbohydrate: 9g, 3%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 4%; Sugar: 7g; Protein: 1g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!