Asian Cucumber Salad
Fresh, bright, and absolutely delicious. THIS is how I like to use up a bumper crop of cucumbers in the summertime.
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce (or use any variety) (use wheat/gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 cucumbers diced
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds (store-bought or homemade)
- In a medium bowl whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar.
- Add the cucumbers, and toss thoroughly.
- Top it with the sesame seeds. Serve it immediately or refrigerate it for up to 24 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 25, Total Fat: 1g, 2%; Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 100mg, 4%; Total Carbohydrate: 3g, 1%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 4%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 1g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!