Russian Radish and Cucumber Salad
Thanks to Olga Berman of MangoTomato.com for the inspiration!
- 1 cup low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt (or use any variety)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill or use 2 tsp. dried
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups radishes chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped about 2 cups
- In a medium-sized serving bowl, combine the sour cream, dill, vinegar and salt.
- Add the radishes and cucumbers and toss gently. Serve immediately or refrigerate it for up to 3 days.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 37, Total Fat: 0g, 0%; Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%; Cholesterol: 4mg, 1%; Sodium: 166mg, 7%; Total Carbohydrate: 8g, 2.5%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 2.8%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 2g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!