Avocado, Cucumber, and Tomato Salad
Bright and fresh are words that come to mind when I think of this salad. I love how the salty tang of the dressing compliments all of the ingredients, but especially the creamy avocado, which somehow binds it all together.
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
- 1/2 cucumber peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce (or use any variety) (use wheat/gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients in a serving bowl and stir gently.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 67, Total Fat: 6g, 8%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 3.5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 47mg, 2%; Total Carbohydrate: 5g, 1.5%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 11.5%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 2g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!