Baked Potato Chips
These are crispy bites of goodness! They won't stay crispy for days, like the store-bought version will, but I promise you'll get whoops of joy when you serve these to your family at dinner.
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, sea salt, or other coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary, oregano, or other dried herbs optional
- 1/2 cup ketchup optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Thinly slice the potatoes (no need to peel) and toss the slices in a bowl with the oil and salt, adding the herbs, if desired. (If you've got a mandolin sliced, this is a great place to use it!)
- Lay the slices in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray, and spray the tops of the potatoes with the spray, too.
- Bake them for about 20 minutes until they are lightly browned and crispy, flipping them once. Serve them with ketchup, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 90, Total Fat: 4g, 5%; Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 240mg, 10%; Total Carbohydrate: 13g, 4%; Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 2g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!