Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
These are a fantastic special treat or edible gift! These are also a lot of fun to make with kids.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- 1 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini-marshmallows optional
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs until thoroughly combined. Pat them into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and transfer it to the oven for 2 – 3 minutes until the chips are soft. With a spatula, spread the chocolate evenly over the graham crust.
- Top it with the marshmallows, pressing them down slightly so they stick, or the peanuts, if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until they are hard, then cut them into squares to serve.
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Calories: 286kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 5gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 128mgPotassium: 184mgFiber: 1gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 142IUCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!