The sweetness of the corn paired with the zip of the lime and the cilantro make this a favorite side dish in my house!
- 16 oz fresh or frozen corn
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/4 lime juice only, about 1 tsp., or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/8 tsp. salt optional
- Heat the corn kernels in the microwave or steam them on the stovetop for 3 - 4 minutes until heated through.
- Stir in the butter, lime juice, and cilantro. Season it with salt, if desired.
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!