Grilled Corn on the Cob
The ultimate summer side dish!
- 4 - 6 ears corn husked and cleaned
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted, or use butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp. salt optional
- 1/4 lime juice only, about 1 tsp. (optional)
- Brush the corn with the butter or margarine (or spray the corn evenly with butter-flavored spray).
- Over a medium-high heat, grill the corn for 10 - 15 minutes directly on the grates, turning occasionally until it is browned or blackened in spots. Serve it immediately seasoned with a little salt and/or lime juice, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 76, Total Fat: 2g, 4%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 5%; Cholesterol: 5mg, 2%; Sodium: 159mg, 6%; Total Carbohydrate: 14g, 5%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 5%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 2g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!