Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 - 6 ears corn husked and cleaned
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine melted, or use butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp. salt optional
- 1/4 lime juice only, about 1 tsp. (optional)
- Brush the corn with the butter or margarine (or spray the corn evenly with butter-flavored spray).
- Over a medium-high heat, grill the corn for 10 - 15 minutes directly on the grates, turning occasionally until it is browned or blackened in spots.
- Serve it immediately seasoned with a little salt and/or lime juice, if desired.