Crispy Rosemary Potatoes
These potatoes remind me of childhood. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and oh so satisfying. You can also swap out the rosemary for other flavors such as thyme, tarragon, oregano, or chili powder.
- 4 russet potatoes unpeeled
- 1 - 2 Tbsp. peanut or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt or use sea salt or other coarse salt
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary or use 1/3 tsp. dried
- Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 - 6 inches from the heat source.
- Cut the potatoes into 1-inch pieces, and toss them in a roasting pan with the oil, salt, and rosemary.
- Broil the potatoes for 15 - 25 minutes until they are browned, flipping them occasionally so they brown evenly and don't stick.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 132, Total Fat: 3g, 3.5%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 1.5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 203mg, 8.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 25g, 8%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 11%; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 3g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!