Curried Carrots with Dill
Once you've had these, you'll never go back to regular, old steamed carrots again!
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 - 6 carrots sliced
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill or fresh, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the carrots, curry powder, dill, and salt. Sauté it for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat, and steam the carrots for about 8 minutes until just tender when pierced with a fork.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 50, Total Fat: 3g, 4%; Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 65mg, 3%; Total Carbohydrate: 8g, 3%; Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 1g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!