My favorite way to serve (and eat) broccoli!
- 1 - 2 head broccoli
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. kosher salt sea salt, or other coarse salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the broccoli into spears and toss them with the oil, salt, and lemon pepper seasoning (for a spicy taste, add some crushed red pepper flakes, too).
- Lay the spears flat on a baking sheet and roast them for 15 minutes, flipping them once, until they are lightly browned in spots.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 54, Total Fat: 3g, 4%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 1.5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 173mg, 7%; Total Carbohydrate: 7g, 2%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 10.5%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!