Cucumber Lime Mango Green Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie is perfect for breakfast or snack time. For more filling option with more healthy fat, add 1/2 avocado or 2 Tbsp. almond butter. Ginger would also be good if you like it.
- 2 cups plain kefir or use almond or coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 banana
- 1 cucumber cut in thirds
- 1 – 2 cups baby greens kale or spinach work well
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 lime juice only, or use 1/4 lime with skin if your blender is powerful
- small handful of fresh mint, basil, or parsley
- 1/2 cup ice
- Blend for at least 30 seconds until creamy and very smooth.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 220, Total Fat 5g, 7.5%, Saturated Fat 2.5g, 13%, Cholesterol 15mg, 5%, Sodium 76.5mg, 3%, Carbohydrate 41g, 13.5%, Dietary Fiber 5g, 19.5%, Sugar 26.5g, Protein 6.5g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!