Mint Chocolaty Crunch Shake
These milkshakes are so much fun with their crunchy texture and bold chocolate and mint flavors that you'll never feel like you need to go to an ice cream parlor for shakes again!
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat mint chocolate chip ice cream (or use any variety)
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat chocolate ice cream (or use any variety)
- 1/3 cup low fat milk or use any variety
- 1 - 2 oreo cookies broken
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for about 10 – 15 seconds — not too long or it will lose its thickness and crunchiness. The large lumps of ice cream should be just blended.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 198, Total Fat: 7g, 10%; Saturated Fat: 4g, 21%; Cholesterol: 16mg, 5%; Sodium: 105mg, 4%; Total Carbohydrate: 29g, 10%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 3%; Sugar: 27g; Protein: 5g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!