Garlic Herb Goat Cheese Spread
This tasty spread is wonderful with crackers or vegetables and is also delicious on sandwiches. Make this easy appetizer anytime.
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh herbs such as chives, basil, rosemary and/or parsley
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- toasted baguette slices or crackers
- sliced red pepper, celery, endive
- Soften the cheese for 10 – 30 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, garlic, herbs and oil. Serve with the toasts, crackers or vegetables. Can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!