Grilled Pineapple Rings
Smokey and sweet, these make the perfect treat at the end of a meal made on the grill!
- 1 pineapple or canned pineapple rings
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon optional
- 6 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt (or use any variety) optional
- Over a medium heat, grill the pineapple rings directly on the grates of the grill for 3 - 5 minutes per side, until they have light grill marks on each side.
- Serve them as a side dish or top them with a little cinnamon and vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt (optional) for a delicious dessert.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 54, Total Fat: 0g, 0%; Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 1mg, 0%; Total Carbohydrate: 14g, 5%; Dietary Fiber: 2g, 6%; Sugar: 11g; Protein: 1g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!