If you've never grilled broccoli, now's the time! Grilling brings out all the natural sugars, like roasting, but adds a smokey quality the whole family will love.
- 1 - 2 head broccoli cut into long spears
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese optional
- Toss or brush the broccoli with the oil.
- Grill the spears on medium or medium-high heat directly on the grill or on a vegetable tray or aluminum foil. Cook until the spears are lightly browned, flipping once (use tongs), about 10 minutes in total.
- Toss the grilled broccoli with the Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 60, Total Fat: 3g, 5%; Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 45mg, 2%; Total Carbohydrate: 7g, 2%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 12%; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 3g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!