Light and Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Want to take your scrambled eggs to the next level? This version is so light and fluffy you'll wonder why they aren't floating away like clouds!
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. low fat plain yogurt or sour cream (or use any variety)
- 2 Tbsp. low fat cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp. salt to taste
- Beat the eggs with the yogurt or sour cream, and the cottage cheese until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, melt the butter or margarine.
- Add the eggs and cook them over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are just firm and still fluffy, 8 – 10 minutes. Season them with the salt and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 133, Total Fat: 10g, 14%; Saturated Fat: 3g, 15%; Cholesterol: 317mg, 106%; Sodium: 160mg, 7%; Total Carbohydrate: 1g, 0%; Dietary Fiber: 0g, 0%; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 11g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!