Skip to Content

Mega Mango Smoothies

Sharing is caring!

Mega Mango Smoothie

Mega Mango Smoothies

Jessica Braider
This is a favorite in our house - my kids love the flavor and I love how many different fruits and vegetables they are getting into their diet for the day.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Course Breakfast, Drinks, Snack
Cuisine American
Servings 6 servings


  • 2 cups fruit flavored or plain kefir
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 stalks celery coarsely chopped
  • 2 carrots coarsely chopped
  • 4 leaves kale coarsely chopped
  • 2 cups frozen mango chunks


  • Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.


Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 151, Total Fat: 3g, 4.5%; Saturated Fat: 2g, 8.5%; Cholesterol: 10mg, 3.5%; Sodium: 82mg, 3.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 30g, 10%; Dietary Fiber: 4g, 13.5%; Sugar: 21g; Protein: 4g
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Keyword 30 Minutes (or less) Meals, All, Breakfast/Brunch, Dairy-Free, Dessert, Fall, Freezer-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Kid-Friendly, Kosher, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Make-Ahead, No Added Sugar, No-Cook, Nut-Free, Side Dish, Spring, Summer, Super Scramble Express (20 minutes or less total), Vegan, Vegetarian, Winter
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Recipe Rating

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop