Mega Mango Smoothies
This is a favorite in our house - my kids love the flavor and I love how many different fruits and vegetables they are getting into their diet for the day.
- 2 cups fruit flavored or plain kefir
- 2 bananas
- 2 stalks celery coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots coarsely chopped
- 4 leaves kale coarsely chopped
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 151, Total Fat: 3g, 4.5%; Saturated Fat: 2g, 8.5%; Cholesterol: 10mg, 3.5%; Sodium: 82mg, 3.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 30g, 10%; Dietary Fiber: 4g, 13.5%; Sugar: 21g; Protein: 4g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!