Psycho Monkey Smoothie
You'd be crazy not to love these super fun smoothies, which are perfect for breakfast, snacks, and dessert!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 bananas frozen
- 2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs (also called raw chocolate or cacao), or use 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients with 1/2 cup of water until smooth and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 241, Total Fat: 14g, 21%; Saturated Fat: 7g, 34%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 38mg, 1.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 24g, 8%; Dietary Fiber: 5g, 19.5%; Sugar: 10g; Protein: 6g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!