Your little monkeys will love this delicious treat, and so will you!
- 1 banana frozen (peel before freezing overnight)
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream (or use any variety)
- 1 cup low fat milk (or use any variety)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter or chocolate syrup (or both!)
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Combine the ingredients in a blender and blend for 10 – 15 seconds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 162, Total Fat: 2g, 3%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 5.5%; Cholesterol: 7mg, 2%; Sodium: 62mg, 2.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 33g, 11%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 4%; Sugar: 29g; Protein: 5g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!