Italian-Style Roasted Cauliflower
If you love roasted vegetables, and especially roasted cauliflower, you will love this simple, flavorful spin.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt sea salt, or other coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, and in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet, toss them with the oil, oregano, basil and salt.
- Roast them for 25 - 35 minutes, tossing once or twice, until they are tender and browned on the edges.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 55, Total Fat: 3g, 3.5%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 1.5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 139mg, 6%; Total Carbohydrate: 8g, 2.5%; Dietary Fiber: 4g, 14%; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 3g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!