Skip to Content

Sauteed Cremini Mushrooms with Garlic

Sharing is caring!

Sauteed Cremini Mushrooms with Garlic

Sauteed Cremini Mushrooms with Garlic

Jessica Braider
This is the recipe that turned my son into a mushroom lover.
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Course Side Dish
Cuisine American, Mediterranean
Servings 4 servings


  • 12 oz. cremini or white button mushrooms, trimmed and cut into quarters
  • 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 - 3 cloves garlic minced, about 1 1/2 tsp.
  • 1 tsp. fresh thyme or use 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. dried
  • 1/4 tsp. salt


  • In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
  • Add the garlic and cook it for about 1 minute until it is fragrant.
  • Add the mushrooms and thyme and sauté them, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are tender and dark, 8 - 10 minutes. Season them with the salt.


Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 52, Total Fat: 4g, 5.5%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 2.5%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 6mg, 0.5%; Total Carbohydrate: 4g, 1.5%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 2%; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 3g
Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Keyword 30 Minutes (or less) Meals, All, Dairy-Free, Fall, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Low Fat, Low Sodium, No Added Sugar, Nut-Free, Side Dish, Spring, Summer, Super Scramble Express (20 minutes or less total), Vegan, Vegetarian, Winter
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Recipe Rating


Tuesday 4th of July 2023

Simple recipe with few ingredients. Mushrooms look, smell, and taste great!

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop