Roasted Broccoli and Mushrooms
This flavor-packed version of roasted veggies will keep you coming back bite and bite.
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce (or use any variety) (use wheat/gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha (Vietnamese hot sauce)
- 1 lb. broccoli cut into spears
- 8 oz. sliced cremini or white button mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the oil, soy sauce, and sriracha in a small bowl and whisk together with a fork.
- In a large bowl, toss the mixture with the broccoli and mushrooms.
- Spread them on a baking sheet and roast them for about 20 minutes, turning once, until they are browned in spots and tender.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 84, Total Fat: 6g, 8.5%; Saturated Fat: 1g, 4%; Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%; Sodium: 212mg, 9%; Total Carbohydrate: 8g, 2.5%; Dietary Fiber: 3g, 9.5%; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 4g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!