Tomato, Artichoke, and Mozzarella Salad
This Mediterranean salad is just bursting with flavor!
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 oz. marinated artichokes drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil or 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano or 1 1/2 tsp. fresh
- 6 - 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese diced
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives optional
- Combine the tomatoes, artichokes, basil, oregano, cheese, oil and vinegar. Consider adding the olives instead of, or in addition to, the cheese.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (% based upon daily values): Calories 120, Total Fat: 8g, 12%; Saturated Fat: 4g, 18%; Cholesterol: 15mg, 5%; Sodium: 180mg, 8%; Total Carbohydrate: 4g, 1%; Dietary Fiber: 1g, 4%; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 8g Like this recipe? Check out The Scramble's family-friendly meal plans to see just how simple getting dinner on the table can be!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!